Oliver’s Landing on Lake Hickory, Alexander County, NC
- 306 acres with 350 homesites with lakefront, lakeview and golf course view.
- A paved private boat landing with day slips available only for Oliver’s Landing residents.
- Golf course is an 18 hole 6,600 yard par 72 course.
- Lake access to the 4,100 acre Lake Hickory.
- Fish for bass, crappie or catfish.
- A short trip to the Blue Mountains for hiking, fly fishing, skiing or shopping.
- Town of Hickory has a population of 37,000. Medical facilities are excellent with Catawba Valley Medical Center and Frye Regional. Both are recognized for their excellence of care.
- Real and Personal property taxes are based upon Alexander County rates.
- Charlotte International Airport and the City of Charlotte is about 50 minutes away.
Oliver’s Landing Amenities
- Interest groups include Women’s water aerobics, bridge clubs, book clubs, and golf clubs.
- Planned activities include yearly progressive dinner, wine tasting party, & pontoon party.
- Gardening, golf, boating and fishing.
Villas at Oliver’s Landing
- Single family smaller homes.
Woodlands at Oliver’s Landing
- An active adult community for those 55 years of age or older.
- Underground utilities include city water, sewer, street lights and natural gas.